DIRECTIONS FOR DAILY USE AND CLEANING
- Using a clean paper towel or a damp sponge to clean the Quartz with water and soap (such as dish detergent). Be sure to remove any spills of liquids, oil and grease during food preparation immediately.
- If needed, use any non-abrasive cleaner such as a sponge or cloth to thoroughly clean and dry the surface.
- Always cutting board when cutting food with knife to avoid abrasive contact with surface of Quartz.
- Always place hot pots, pans, kettles, etc. on a padding to avoid direct heat exposure to the surface of Quartz.
DIRECTIONS FOR DEEP CLEANING AND SPOT REMOVAL
- Take a mild detergent (that doesn’t contain acids or bleach) and apply it to the affected area for several minutes.
- Using a non-scratch sponge or cleaning pad to gently scrub the area in a circular movement.
- Rinse with clean water and repeat if needed.
- Dry area thoroughly
REMOVAL OF ADHESIVE MATERIALS OR PAINTS (gum, nail polish, paint, glue, etc.)
- Using a sharp blade (box cutter or x-acto knife), gently scrape the adhesive material off the surface of the Quartz.
- Rinse with clean water and soap.
- For any additional marks or residue, repeat process without scratching the Quartz surface.
- DO NOT apply any sealer to the surface of the Quartz. Sun Stone Quartz surface does not need to be sealed
- DO NOT use abrasive materials such as oven scrubs or metal scrubs to clean the surface of the Quartz
- DO NOT use harsh chemicals that contain bleach, sulfur, ammonia, strong acids, etc.
- ALWAYS remove all chemicals used to clean the Quartz with mild soap and water
- DO NOT cut produce or meats directly on the Quartz surface. ALWAYS use a cutting board
- DO NOT place hot pots, pans or electric skillet directly on the Quartz surface. Extreme heat may cause thermal shock and crack and stain the surface over time.
- Minimize direct sun exposure to Sun Stone Quartz. Exposure to the UV rays of direct sunlight may discolor the surface of Quartz.
- Sun Stone Quartz is for interior applications ONLY.
Although Sun Stone Quartz does not require extensive maintenance; however, daily cleaning and regular care is recommended for best results. Excessive cleaning with abrasive materials and corrosive chemicals can harm the product and reduce the product-life of Sun Stone Quartz. For best results, please refer to the ‘Care & Maintenance’ above, carefully review cleaning directions and avoid any actions outlined in the CAUTION section.